The Yosemite Solid Wood Rectangular Extension Table is constructed from solid pine to replicate the industrial, turn of the century aesthetic. Gear-drive extension table comfortably seats 4 when closed; seats 6 to 8 when open. Breadboard-style construction allows cross grain panels to shrink and expand with the seasons, creating natural size variances between panel and breadboard like those found on antique tables. Top thickness: 2-Inch; distance between legs: 50-Inch; leg width: 3-Inch. Hand-hewn planks are carefully selected to preserve natural imperfections and varying depths from the milling process. Unique café finish is a dark gray with just enough opacity to show clearly defined wood grain and a low-sheen lacquer to enhance depth. Wood is kiln dried for added strength. Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These normal occurrences will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture will last for generations. Covered by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. The Yosemite dining collection recreates the improvised, utilitarian look of early 20th century factory furniture with exposed bolts, hammered metal pulls and cross-braces. Equally suited for an industrial downtown loft or a suburban farmhouse, the Yosemite dining collection blurs the lines between contemporary and rustic. The collection’s black pine finish works well with concrete or dark hardwood floors and plush neutral or bold rugs. Zinc metal accents complement nickel or chrome kitchen accents and contrast well with bronze color tones. Neutral or bold wall colors provide a great contrast to the wood finish, making this collection a perfect choice for any lifestyle.
- Constructed from solid pine to replicate the industrial, turn of the century aesthetic
- Gear-drive extension table comfortably seats 4 when closed and 6 when open; can seat up to 6 closed or 8 open when necessary
- Breadboard-style construction allows cross grain panels to shrink and expand, creating natural size variances between panel and breadboard
- Top thickness: 2-Inch; distance between legs: 50-Inch; leg width: 3-Inch
- Hand-hewn planks are carefully selected and joined to preserve natural saw marks, imperfections and varying depths from the milling process